- Record pre-tax profits up 12% to £443m;
- Record Group operating margin, supported by strong performance by Minerals;
- Strengthening aftermarket input: 57% of total orders (2011: 52%);
- Resilient Oil & Gas performance, supported by positive contributions from acquisitions;
- Strategic progress: higher R & D investment; expanded product portfolio and service presence;
- Full year dividend increased by 15% to 38.0p with further double digit increase planned in 2013.
|Profit before tax2
|Earnings per share2
|Dividend per share
1 2011 restated at 2012 average exchange rates
2 Adjusted to exclude exceptional items and intangibles amortisation. Reported operating profit, profit before tax and earnings per share were £469m (2011: £408m); £424m (2011: £391m) and 147.1p (2011: 131.8p) respectively, 2011 restated for fair value acquisition accounting.
Primary Country Listing: UK
Index: FTSE 250; FTSE 350; FTSE ALL-SHARE; FTSE 250 EX INVESTMENT TRUSTS; FTSE 350 EX INVESTMENT TRUSTS; FTSE 350 LOW YIELD; FTSE ALL-SHARE EX INVESTMENT TRUSTS;
Sector: Industrial Engineering